Privacy Collection Statement
Bite Me Australia Pty Ltd trading as Bill Lewis Fishing Australia understand and respect that protection of your personal information is important to you. This document sets out how we collect, use, disclose, retain and manage your privacy information and how we comply with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act).
By using our services and by using and continuing to use our Website you consent to us collecting, maintaining, using and disclosing your personal information in the way described in this Privacy Statement.
Your information is collected by the following methods: email or phone if you submit an enquiry or through online competitions or surveys or by other methods approved by you.
The information we collect, and all other information provided by you at the request of Bill Lewis Fishing Australia, will be used by Bill Lewis Fishing Australia and its staff to:
- Enable good communications between the company and its clients and customers
- ensure you’re eligible for products and services
- provide education on various items, events or services
- help improve our products and services
- carry out surveys from time to time
- undertake market research, member data analysis and direct marketing activities
- advise clients and customers of current competitions being run by the company and delivering prises won
- manage and resolve complaints made
- report relevant information and changes pertaining to the company policies
- perform any other appropriate related functions.
If Bill Lewis Fishing Australia cannot collect this information from you it may be difficult to perform the activities listed above.
Personal information collected through email, phone or any other electronic means or collected personally may be used to provide you with the service or information you have requested from us.
Personal information is generally collected directly from you or another representative authorised by you.
Bill Lewis Fishing Australia will only share your personal information:
- with any third party on specific matters if you have consented to the disclosure
- as required by law or regulations, by Courts/Tribunals, or Government or regulatory bodies/authorities
- in order to perform the service or items required by you in an efficient manner or we may not be able to assist with your request at all
- with creditors or third parties who we need to deal with to create a more efficient working relationship between our customers, clients and other third parties and us
- web hosting companies, web and application developers
Instances where your personal information may be accessed by an Australian service provider that sub-contracts certain services overseas, or by an overseas service provider include:
- where, following an interaction that you have had with us, we send you a text message or email asking you to participate in a survey designed to help us improve the services we offer you. Your personal information, including your name, email address and phone number will be provided to our service provider to facilitate this survey.
Without provision of certain information Bill Lewis Fishing Australia may not be able to act effectively or at all on your behalf.
You have a right to access such personal information and may require correction or amendment of any inaccurate, incomplete, out of date or irrelevant information.
If you need to contact us regarding personal information we hold about you, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org